What is Open 4 Business
Open 4 Business is an open source businesses’ event, part of the DORS/CLUC conference. Talks, lightning talks, networking finger food and beer.
Open 4 Business will take place in the afternoon on the 15th of May, 2024, from 15:00h.
We will start off with a couple of business case presentations ending with a networking event – sporting finger food and drinks.
Open 4 Business will happen near the conference venue. We will publish the precise location as soon as possible.
How to participate
- DORS/CLUC sponsors get a guaranteed seat at Open 4 Business and we encourage you to become one.
Connect with other businesses and the community at Open 4 Business, and then visit the rest of the conference
- DORS/CLUC ticket owners will get priority when registering for a seat at Open 4 Business, so get the tickets, and register for O4B!
- If you are a business oriented individual and would like to participate, it is possible to participate at Open 4 Business for free.
But, because of limited capacity, please register here and wait for a confirmation email.
Are the tickets free?
Yes! You can attend Open 4 Business for free, but be aware that there is a limited number of seats available, and we will be prioritizing our sponsors’ and DORS/CLUC ticket owners’ applications.
Open 4 Business’ goals
- emphasize that free software and Linux people are also business people
- provide a platform for making sustainable and open business happen
- promote business collaboration with open source projects
- promote networking and collaboration between SMEs, freelancers and corporations to revitalize the people-hungry IT projects, by utilizing the value that open technologies provide.
Open 4 Business Companies
Companies that have by now participated at Open 4 Business: